Monday 1 December 2014

Have a Nice Day


I was lucky enough to receive some killer new swag this month from some local ladies doing amazing things in the fashion industry. Starting with my new fav fall/winter staple, the "Scout" luxury blanket scarf from Jackson Rowe. Founder & designer Julia is a self starter with a passion for beauty, and an eye for all things boho and amazing. My custom "Nobody Cares" t-shirt is from an upcoming special project from none other than Minting Die. Creative captain Deanna is one of the hardest working and innovative artists I know. My sterling knuckle rings are also from this dope brand.
What's old is new again… this vintage leather jacket was a surprise find from a friend's family wardrobe and I couldn't have done this shoot without it.
Check out the direct shopping links above to see what other products are available from these local wonder women, just in time for the holidays.
Photography credit Tobruck Ave.


1 comment: